Did you know the lifespan for a mattress is around 7-10 years? I cringed when I read this because mine is close to double that number!
After my experience, here are 5 signs that you need a new mattress.
1. Groggy and unrested. Do you wake up feeling a bit sore or still sleepy in the morning? If your mattress is negatively affecting your quality of sleep, it’s time for a new one.
2. Sagging. Does your mattress have deep grooves or indents on the side you sleep on?
3. Allergies or musty feeling. Believe it or not, dust mites are inevitable regardless of how often you wash or clean your mattress. Shocking: over time, your mattress can even accumulate mold and mildew! If your allergies aren’t improving, try switching out your old mattress and pillows.
4. Stains or smell. That coffee stain from 2010 that won’t come out and smells that can’t be covered? Time for a change!
5. Squeaks and creaks. Does your mattress make noise every time you toss and turn? Time to keep It quiet throughout the night with a new mattress.
Pretty soon I realized I was in serious need of a new mattress, I came across a few options, one of them being Nectar.
I ended up deciding on a Nectar mattress and bed frame for a few reasons…
1. Their customer service team made the decision process super easy and cleared up any questions I had.
2. The mattress arrived super quick, right to my doorstep.
3. Aside from their affordable price, they offer a 365-night trial, so it was nice knowing that If I didn’t love it, I wasn’t stuck.
4. They had so many helpful reviews on their website (over 14,000), which made me feel very confident about my choice.
5. This mattress has 5 layers different layers ranging from a Gel Cooling Memory Foam layer to an Adaptive Responsive Transition Layer (so I don’t disturb my partner). The quality is superb and the price I paid is great.
Ordering from Nectar was super easy and hassle free. I also got free pillows, a mattress protector and a set of sheets with my order, and I’m all about FREE GIFTS!
I have noticed a significant increase in my quality of sleep. I can sleep through the night without waking up from sleeping hot or being uncomfortable. My Nectar is so supportive and hands down one of the best mattresses I’ve ever slept on. So glad I finally parted ways with my old lumpy mattress.
I have noticed a world of difference with my new mattress. Not only in the quality of my sleep but my allergies have significantly improved. After sleeping on an old, lumpy mattress for years, my new Nectar one is worth its weight in gold!